What is an Uncut Wax CBD Vape Cartridge?
- Many CBD vape cartridges on the market today are CUT with either PG/VG (propylene glycol/vegetable glycerine), hemp oil(hemp seed oil), MCT oil or other unnatural chemical carriers.
- These additives produce a thinned out, free flowing finished product that lowers the strength in most products. We don’t do this.
- The vape cartridges RESTART CBD offers are available in strengths of 300mg, 650mg and 810mg per mL. They offer a pure, 100% chemical-free, organic CBD vaping experience with maximum milligram potency.
- Extra maintenance is required, but every ingredient is RAW and grown from the earth.
- Cartridges are 11mm at the widest part and fit on a 510 thread battery.
- Please measure your existing battery unit to ensure it will fit. If you are unsure, we sell battery kits as well.
Does Organic Vaping require more maintenance?
Yes! Since the oil inside is UNCUT, it solidifies quickly and must be warmed to keep everything towards the bottom of the cartridge. The double-click preheat function on your battery is very important. Colder weather may call for other heat sources like a heat gun, small flame, heater, or other source of warm air. This cartridge is made of 100% quartz and is built to withstand high heat. Make sure you LET THE MOUTHPIECE COOL after heating your cartridge.
Always vape on the lowest setting or you will burn your cartridge and your vape will taste burnt.
NOTE: There is little to no maintenance required if you keep the cartridge UPRIGHT as much as possible. Keeping the oil at the bottom on the cartridge and not letting it solidify while it’s laying down on it’s side is the easiest way to maintain your cartridge.
NOTICE: READ THOROUGHY BEFORE USING
Your cartridge is 100% PRIMED/PREHEATED!
This cartridge is UNCUT and very thick. We do NOT use cutting agents, preservatives, or PG/VG. The Wax MAY HARDEN OR CRYSTALLIZE. THIS IS NORMAL. HEAT TO REMELT THE CRYSTALS OR THICK WAX if you need to. This is 100% organic vape with maximum CBD potency. Nothing like e-liquid. Wax requires more maintenance than e-liquid but it is 100% chemical/additive free, the most organic way to vape CBD.
Using a Battery Kit.
KEEP VOLTAGE LOW. 2.6V – 3.5 volts. High Volatage will damage and burnt out cart completely.
Taste BURNT? Voltage is TOO HIGH. DON’T THROW AWAY BATTERY BOX instructions. OFF when fully charged. RED usually means it’s low. If cartridge is not hitting normally, battery is low.
PS: When using extra strength cartridges or wax dabs (650mg – 810mg) , TAKE…. SMALL….PUFFS….It is very potent! Take Your Time and Get used to the Strength of the Wax before taking larger hits.
Rapid Elite Heat Battery Instructions:
For use with the 810MG CBD Wax Vape Cartridges.
Step 1: Turn on the battery, if it’s not on already. Click the button 5 times really fast within 1 second.
Step 2: Ensure the battery is set to the correct voltage setting – we recommend starting with white and going up from there. To cycle voltages, triple-tap the button within 1 second: White – Blue – Green – Red – reset (White)
Step 3: Screw the cartridge onto the battery threads. Make sure the airflow holes are open.
Step 4: Slide the preheat chamber over the cartridge and screw it onto the battery.
Step 5: If the wax is solid – looks like tiny rock candy crystals, doesn’t flow at all – DO NOT PANIC; this is what you got the EliteHEAT battery for.
Double-tap the button to start a preheat cycle, which lasts for 90 seconds if you let it do its thing. You’ll see the color change on the button as it goes – this is the voltage increasing every 30 seconds to fully heat the cartridge.
If the weather is cold or the A/C is high you might actually want a second warming cycle to fully liquefy the cartridge. (Vape at the lowest setting or you might burn out the cartridge.)
Step 6: It’s vaping time! Hold down the button while inhaling through the cartridge tip. If this is your first time start with SMALL PUFFS.
Step 7 (optional):Once you’re done, turn off the battery by repeating step 1.
How do I maintain my cartridge properly?
Keep wax towards bottom of cartridge. See the 4 little holes at the base of the cartridge inside the glass? Those holes suck up wax for vaping. Wax must ALWAYS cover all, or at least 3 of these holes. If wax runs down the side of the glass, cools or CRYSTALLIZES it’s normal. Warm the wax so it falls back to bottom of cartridge. Cartridge is quartz and stainless steel and withstands up to 375 degree F. Use blow dryer/heat gun (8-10 inches away from cartridge), or car heater to let wax or crystal melt and fall to bottom of cartridge. AFTER HEATING, LET MOUTHPIECE COOL BEFORE USE.
OTHER FAQS REGARDING UNCUT CBD VAPE CARTRIDGES
- What is uncut wax? It means a more potent product that’s much healthier with no additives. The cartridges we offer are fully uncut, thick, and extremely potent blended only with natural terpene profiles. 100% chemical-free, organic CBD vaping experience with maximum milligram potency. This is the most organic CBD vape available on the market; the cleanest way to vape CBD. Every ingredient is RAW and grown from the earth.
- Does it matter if a product has PG or VG in it? Short answer: Only if you like having lungs that work. Propylene glycol (PG) and vegetable glycerin (VG) have both been linked to lung damage when vaporized and inhaled. Both of these products are generally recognized as safe when ingested, but they just aren’t meant to go into our respiratory tract.
In contrast, MCT’s have unique chemical properties that make them safer to inhale, but they dilute the potency of CBD wax. That’s why we don’t like them in our cartridges.
- How long will. my cartridge last? A standard cartridge will last between two and four weeks depending on how often you use it. Since our cartridges use only uncut wax, it does burn slow and lasts for a good amount of time. We do recommend getting the 810mg cartridges since they are the best value; you get the most CBD wax for your money. They are by far the best value on the market.
- What voltage setting should I set my battery to for best vaping results? Use the lowest setting you can get away with.Batteries all have various voltage settings. Anything up to 3.6V should be fine, but your vaping experience will go more smoothly if you vape on low.. We generally don’t recommend using high settings as it seems to be overkill with our wax, but you might find it works for you for whatever reason. Just remember, if you burn the cartridge, it’s burnt. You can’t go back.
- Does the wax need to be liquid in order to be vaped? No, you just need the wax to cover the cartridge’s intake holes.
A common misconception is that material needs to be completely liquid in order to be vaped. This is not the case! You can vape any of our wax cartridges in their thick, solid form; there just needs to be wax covering all four intake holes in the cartridge. As long as that’s going on, the wax will liquefy as you heat the cartridge.
This means you only need to preheat the cartridge enough to get the wax to move down to those intake holes. Our Rapid Heat battery is special because it preheats the WHOLE cartridge rather than just the stuff at the bottom, which makes the process much more efficient, but you do NOT need to smash that preheat function every time.
- How many milligrams do I get per puff? About 1 mg per puff, but it depends on how you vape. The best way to get maximum effect is to inhale and hold for a minimum of three seconds before exhaling.
- Can you refill the cartridge? Yes! This is an extremely high quality cartridge that does not need to be tossed out once it is done. It can easily be refilled and used again with any type of wax.
- If the cartridge feels stuck at all, BLOW HARD into it. This will clear the airways. REMEMBER! THERE IS ADJUSTABLE AIR FLOW BUILT IN THE TOP OF THE CARTRIDGE! Make sure the air holes are OPEN by twisting the metal adjustable band towards the mouthpiece. If the holes are closed, it will seem clogged.
- The oil may look darker after regular use. This is very normal. As the oil is used, you may notice the golden color getting slightly more amber colored. Do not be alarmed! This is a natural carbon build up from constant heating and cooling of the wax.
- Is your cartridge winterized? Absolutely! Winterization is the only way to make a top-of-the-line, clean wax cartridge.
Other questions, concerns or feed backs….Please ask! We are always here to help answer any questions you may have.