CBD isolate is CBD in its purest form. CBD isolate is exactly what it sounds like. It is CBD, separated (isolated) from any and all other cannabis compounds.
CBD isolate provides you with the benefits of CBD and CBD alone. It does not take advantage of any of the rest of the materials and chemicals that are present alongside CBD in the cannabis plant, however, CBD contains most of the benefits of all of the other cannabinoids in cannibis combined.
Starting with the same CBD hemp oil available in all full-spectrum CBD products, RESTART CBD isolate is first extracted from non-GMO hemp using supercritical CO2 extraction, which leads to the extraction of resins and oils from hemp. The CBD hemp oil is then purified using a proprietary process to filter plant material and remove excess waxes. CBD is isolated by cooling extracted oil until it forms into crystals. These crystals are processed into a highly pure powder. What remains after this is pure CBD isolate. This process produces a nearly- pure CBD isolate powder but removes the additional cannabinoids, terpenes, and other compounds that full-spectrum hemp oil contains, including any traces of THC.
For a more controlled, pure method – try a Pure 99% CBD isolate product:
- Usually tasteless and odorless.
- Users can specify exactly how much CBD they are using. This is because it is over 99% pure, so it certainly offers a high degree of control.
- Effective on its own.
- Preferred for those looking to avoid THC. For example, athletes or employees who may be drug-tested.
- Incredibly versatile for those who need CBD’s medicinal properties at work or out in public
- Preferred by those maximizing their CBD intake.