Topical CBN Roll-On
$35.00 – $69.00
Extra Strength – 1500MG 25mL
On the Go Relief.Perfect to keep in your bag for topical use, with long-lasting effects.
- Works naturally with your body
- 25mL 1250MG CBD, 250MG CBN
- CBD comes from the Cannabis plant and has become a popular alternative therapy for a range of conditions. People report using CBD oil to help reduce pain, anxiety, and sleep disorders.
- CBN can be used effectively as a sleep aid or sedative. This cannabinoid has also been shown to help regulate the immune system and works to relieve the pain and inflammation caused by several conditions, including arthritis and Crohn’s disease.
- DMSO is used topically to decrease pain and speed the healing of wounds, burns, and muscle and skeletal injuries. DMSO is also used topically to treat painful conditions such as headaches, inflammation, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
“HIGH QUALITY PROCESS FROM START TO FINISH.”
- We partner with US growers of premium hemp and offer the absolute highest quality products.
- Our farms are certified organic.
- Good products start with good soil, but it doesn’t stop there.
- Our plants are free of pesticides and chemicals
- After harvest, FDA registered facilities use Co2 extraction machines to process the hemp. Unlike the majority of the market who uses ethanol or hexane extraction.
- All our facilities are GMP compliant.
- We work closely with local health departments to ensure clean manufacturing from seed to sale.
- We don’t over process our products. Once our extract has been decarboxylated and winterized, we combine it with only organic carrier oils and ingredients.
- When it comes to products like gummies and edibles, we work alongside experienced manufacturers who can provide us with high end natural formulations.
TRANSPARENCY IN CBD.
We believe you have the right to know exactly what you are buying. You should be confident that you are purchasing a product with the advertised amount of CBD. You also need to know you are buying a legal product, without an illegal quantity of THC (the intoxicating compound in cannabis). In other words: lab results are totally essential.