Aegis Dry Herb Vape Kit
Convection Heating Method“Available for in-store purchase or call 512-843-7223 to order” The Aegis dry herb vaporizer uses an advanced convection heating method and is equipped with advanced temperature controls that range from 320°F to 430°F. The vaporizer uses a hard anodized chamber, alongside an isolated airflow design and unique filtration system, to produce pure and flavorful vapor. Powered by an impressive 1650mAh lithium-ion battery, the Aegis’ LED screen displays the current temperature and remaining battery life to streamline the device’s functions creating a simple, more convenient experience while it’s easy access mouthpiece ensures quick and easy refilling. The Aegis is the perfect vaporizer for anyone looking for the security of a quick yet powerful portable vaporizer. The Aegis scored an 8.2 ranking with The Vape Guide! The Aegis comes with:
- Atmos Cordless USB Charger
- Grinder Attachment Green
“HIGH QUALITY PROCESS FROM START TO FINISH.”
- We partner with US growers of premium hemp and offer the absolute highest quality products.
- Our farms are certified organic.
- Good products start with good soil, but it doesn’t stop there.
- Our plants are free of pesticides and chemicals
- After harvest, FDA registered facilities use Co2 extraction machines to process the hemp. Unlike the majority of the market who uses ethanol or hexane extraction.
- All our facilities are GMP compliant.
- We work closely with local health departments to ensure clean manufacturing from seed to sale.
- We don’t over process our products. Once our extract has been decarboxylated and winterized, we combine it with only organic carrier oils and ingredients.
- When it comes to products like gummies and edibles, we work alongside experienced manufacturers who can provide us with high end natural formulations.
TRANSPARENCY IN CBD.
We believe you have the right to know exactly what you are buying. You should be confident that you are purchasing a product with the advertised amount of CBD. You also need to know you are buying a legal product, without an illegal quantity of THC (the intoxicating compound in cannabis). In other words: lab results are totally essential.