RESTORE PET CBD
High potency hemp-derived CBD for the ultimate therapeutic experience.
- Milk Thistle will detoxify the liver; repair damaged liver cells and promote the regeneration of new cells.
- Hawthorne Berry is specific for the heart and will nourish and tonify both the organ and circulatory system.
- Dandelion Root helps promote digestion by increasing appetite, balancing good bacteria in the intestines, releasing bile and stomach acids, and acting as a mild laxative. The dandelion is a diuretic that can help the kidneys function by removing waste and excess water. The removal of all these toxins helps improve liver function.
- Burdock Root will supercharge the digestive juices promoted by the Dandelion Root, also assisting the kidneys in removing toxins that can build up in the blood. Burdock root is one of the best “blood purifying” herbs. It is extremely safe and can be given to dogs daily.
- Licorice Root is used for various digestive system issues including stomach ulcers, heartburn, colic, and ongoing inflammation of the lining of the stomach (chronic gastritis)
- Coconut Oil/Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) As your pets age, they will often start to have cognitive issues, and MCT can contribute to focus and mental performance, as well as having a beneficial effect on the immune system. Coconut oil helps with gut health, coat, energy, and is anti-inflammatory.
Dosage will vary per pet. One serving twice per day.
Regular Strength. (5mg per ml)
• < 25 lbs up to 1/2 dropper = 1/2mL
• >25-75 lbs 1 dropper = 1ml (5mg CBD)
• >75+ lbs 2 droppers = 2ml (10mg CBD)
- Aids digestion
- Supports oral health
- Supports throat comfort and health
- Supports liver health
Quality and Potency:
- Pharmaceutical Grade CBD, 99% Pure CBD Isolate
- CO2 Supercritical Extraction
- Grown without the use of any herbicides, pesticides or solvents. Only water and sunshine. Nothing else.
- NO fillers, additives, preservatives or flavorings
- NO THC
- Kosher, Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Organic
- 3rd Party Lab Testing
- Licensed and Grown in the State of Kentucky
- We use amber bottles for UV protection
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your pet’s health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
This product is intended for healthy pets. Keep out of the reach of children under the age of 18. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.