THE ABCs of cbd
- What is CBD? The Basics of CBD.
- What is Cannabis?
- THC vs. CBD
- How is CBD oil Extracted from the Cannabis Plant?
- Beneficial Properties of CBD
- If I smoke marijuana, don’t I already get enough CBD?
- Can you get high off CBD? CBD doesn’t have the same ability to create a “high” or state of euphoria as marijuana or THC. CBD may help you feel relaxed or less anxious, but you won’t get high if you choose to use a CBD-infused oil, edible, CBD Flower or other product.
CBD products activate your Endocannabinoid System (ECS). What happens when the ECS is activated? It’s the only time 2-way communication (homeostasis) is happening within the body. When taking CBD, the body is able to tell the brain exactly where it’s needing more help and assistance.
- What are Cannabinoids?
- How does CBD effect your endocannabinoid system (ECS)?
- How does the Endocannabinoid System work?
- What is an endocannabinoid?
- How to Safely Use CBD
- Anything else I should know?
CBD has the ability to aid those suffering from several ailments, and it’s even useful for healthy people in everyday living. As users continue to report its beneficial therapeutic effects, it’s fair to say that hemp-derived CBD is good for the human body.
- CBD Benefits Chart
- People Use CBD for Many Situations
- CBD Facts vs. Fiction
- Research Show CBD Benefits for Over 50 Conditions
- Related studies can be found by searching “CBD” at the following:
Two of the best resources for third party cannabis studies.
Simply type in any word or phrase, like “limonene” or “cannabinoids and inflammation” into the search
bar, and an abundance of information will populate,
Keep in mind, many of these studies are done in test tubes, Petri dishes, or with animals, and their conclusions do not necessarily mean they will have the same effects or benefits for humans.
Considering cannabis research is happening at such a rapid rate, it is also best to read studies that are less than five year old.
Here you will find information on products, servings, links to benefits and studies, extraction methods, history of hemp, frequently asked questions, and how cannabinoids can help you, your loved ones or even your pets
Good Luck with your research and individual journey!
- CBD Oil (NOTE: Our CBG Oils are THC free) – Pure CBD – Full Spectrum – Raw Uncut
- CBD Capsules – Pure CBD – Full Spectrum – Raw Uncut
- CBD Flower – Pre-rolls – Buds
- CBD Topicals – Salves – Creams- Roll-ons- Face Serum – Soaking Salts
- Pet CBD – CBD Oil – Pet Treats
- CBD Vape Oils – E-juice, Pens, Pipes and CBD Vape Cartridges, Glass pipes (assortment varies in Store) x
- Subscribe & Save – CBD Oil – Pet CBD – CBD Flower Boxes – Capsules
- Is CBD Legal?
- If I Smoke Marijuana, Don’t I Already Get CBD?
- Will I Pass a Drug Test? We are not legally able to make any recommendations or guarantees regarding drug tests on THC free products and cannot make any claims on whether or not any of our products will show up on a drug test. However, our CBD Isolate products have zero THC. If this is a concern, we would recommend doing some further research before making the decision to consume any CBD.
- What’s in Your CBD Water?
- Can Full Spectrum CBD be “THC Free”?
- Can I Diffuse CBD Oil?
- Can I Vape your CBD Oil? We DO NOT recommend vaping our CBD oils as they are not made to be inhaled. We do have Vape Products that are specially formulated to be inhaled. AND if you have a vape pen with a coil or one that is made for concentrates, you can vape our CBD wax directly (similar to a dab).
- If I take CBD, will I pass a drug test?
- What is CBD Flower?
- Is hemp oil the same as CBD oil? CBD oil and hemp oil come from different parts of the cannabis plant. CBD oil uses the whole plant, while hemp oil comes from its seeds which contain no CBD. CBD oil is made from a variety of parts of the mature hemp plant but primarily from the flowers. The result is an oil with a high CBD content.
LOCAL SISTER OWNED
- Behind the Brand.
- Our Story – Born & Raised in Austin. RESTART CBD was founded in 2018, however, we’ve been hand-crafting and personally using CBD products locally since 2016.
- What Makes RESTART CBD Different
- Our CBD. Your Health!
- Two Sisters Light up the Cannabis Scene
- Five Things to Know Before you Buy CBD
- Follow us @restartcbd @withshayda @spinsyddy
- Hemp & CBD Product Notice:
- All of our products containing CBD are made from industrial grade hemp.
- Hemp and CBD work with the body’s endocannabinoid system.
- Most CBD hemp oil contains <0.3% THC. While this is the legal limit in Texas and many drug tests can distinguish the difference between CBD and THC, not all drug tests separate between CBD and THC on test results.
- RESTART CBD’s Signature Line including Replenish, Relax, Recover, Repair, Remedy contain no THC. Other products may contain <0.3% THC.
- WARNING: If you suspect that you will be drug tested, please contact your employer/doctor/parole officer/etc. prior to using hemp or CBD Products.
YOUR CBD JOURNEY
- Here’s what you should know when buying CBD
- Is the product a full spectrum or isolate?
- How was the CBD extracted?
- Choose your strength.
- What is the right amount for you?
- Where is the hemp grown or sourced from?
- What other ingredients are in the product?
- What’s in your CBD Oil?
- Is it 3rd party tested?
- Is CBD Legal?
- When you are purchasing CBD products, you have several options.
- The choice simply comes down to your own preferences.
- Full Spectrum CBD
- Is Full Spectrum CBD “THC-FREE” a Real Thing?
- CBD Isolate
- Benefits of CBD
- Choose a high quality product.
- Picking the Right Seller.
- One final note: CBD will not get you high.
There is no fixed recipe or dose when it comes to using CBD oils. What might work for you might not work for someone else. Since we are all biochemically exclusive, it’s best to experiment with a variety of CBD products. Pay attention to your body, and find the “personal product and dose” that work most optimally for you.
- The Ultimate Guide to Dosing
- How Much CBD Should I Take?
- What Is The Recommended CBD Dose
- Why Are There Different Strengths
- What are MG and ML
- What Is the Size of the Container
- The higher the CBD rating in MG does not necessarily mean it’s stronger.
- How to Calculate Your CBD Serving
- Finding the Right CBD Serving
- Keep a Log
- 4 Tips Before you Begin
- Restart CBD Rating Page
- If you are wondering whether to increase your CBD mg serving, here are a few things to consider:
– Severity of Symptoms
– Body Size
– Prior CBD Use
- CBD for Athletic Recovery
- Main Properties of CBD.
- The Endocannabinoid System.
- What causes muscle fatigue after a workout?
- How does your body recover and how can CBD Help?
- Can CBD help with muscle soreness and post-workout pain?
- CBD for Better Sleep.
- Can CBD help with injury recovery?
- What other benefits does CBD provide for athletes?
- What are the drawbacks of using CBD?
- Is CBD allowed in competition?
- Can athletes take CBD?
- What’s the best use of CBD for athletic performance? CBD Topicals vs. Tinctures.
- How much CBD Should I Take?
- What to Look out For!
- To Sum Things Up.
- Studies and research.
- The hemp plant usually contains less than 1% THC, and to be federally legal it must contain less than 0.3%. It cannot get you “high.”
- The marijuana plant usually contains more than 1% THC, the cannabinoid that will get you “high.”
Used consistently, CBD may prevent and manage ailments. All in all, it takes about 3-4 months for your body to reach a healthy new equilibrium.
Its effects, however, assume regular use at an effective serving.
You can consume CBD in different forms that fit your lifestyle.
- For consumers that are new to CBD oils RESTART CBD offers sublingual oils that start at 20mg per mL and go up to 120mg per mL. RESTART CBD Oils use C02 extraction, they are NOT tinctures that use alcohol extraction.
- CBD Gel capsules are available from 10mg to 50mg per capsule.
- CBD-infused edibles, CBD gummies, mints, gum, lollipops, snacks and beverages are also available.
- CBD Topicals, including roll-ons, salves, creams and healing oils.
- High strength CBD hemp flower and vape products.
TYPES OF CBD
CBG’s properties include: Sleep aid, Inhibits cancer cell growth (also found in CBD), Promotes bone growth (also found in CBD), Slows bacterial growth (also found in CBD).
Whether you are looking for an Happy, Calm or Motivated effect, the new legal THC alternative is the next thing to try. Unlike Delta-9 THC, your mind will remain focused, while you still experience the calming effects.
- What is Delta 8?
- Delta THC 8 vs. Delta THC 9
- What is so Special About Delta 8?
- What does Delta 8 THC Taste Like?
- Can I Pass a Drug Test on Delta 8 THC? Delta 8 THC metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- Right now, delta-8 is flying relatively under the radar. A lesser version than delta-9 in the psychoactive department, it still seemingly offers great medical benefits, and just enough psychoactive abilities to feel good. Delta-8 might be the answer the medical world is looking for when it comes to a milder form of cannabis that can still get the job done.
- What are Terpenes?
- The Importance of Terpenes
- Terpenes in Cannabis
- How they affect your mood.
- Common terpenes in Hemp Flower
- Future of Cannabis
- Sativa vs. Indica
- Terpenes and Vaporizing
- RESTART CBD Vape and Wax Terpenes
- What is CBD Flower?
- CBD Hemp Flower is Not Marijuana
- Science behind hemp.
- Why Choose CBD Flower?
- What are the benefits of the CBD flower? One word, bioavailability. When CBD is converted into vapor or smoke, it increases the amount of CBD available for your body to process. The oral bioavailability of CBD is approximately 6% in humans, while inhalation bioavailability is approximately 11 to 45%. This means faster, more effective relief, as well as a greater value per milligram
- CBD flower is an excellent alternative for tobacco smokers.
- CBD Flower Can Help People Relax Without Feeling High
- The Entourage Effect.
- Medicinal Value of High CBD and Low THC Flower
- Indica, Sativa and Hybrid CBD Flower Strains
- High CBD Hemp Flower Strains Rich in Terpenes
- CBD Flower Servings
- Can you fail a drug test due to CBD flower?
- What Are The Best CBD Flower Consumption Methods?
- What are the CBD and THC levels of your Hemp Flower?
- Compare CBD-rich Hemp Flower Strains
- FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
- Purchase CBD Hemp Flower