For athletes who must comply with World Anti-Doping Agency, or WADA standards
- CBD (Cannabidiol) IS permitted in competition.
- CBD is the only cannabinoid that is legal in applicable sports.
- If a CBD product contains any other cannabinoid – such as THC, or one of the other 100s of cannabinoids, even in trace amounts – you could be disqualified or face penalties.
- RESTART CBD offers Pure CBD Isolate products that contain 99%+ Pure CBD with Zero THC. Organically grown, CO2 extracted, organic ingredients. WADA Code Compliant.
- Benefits of CBD for Athletic Recovery.
CBD Gummies 25mg NO THC Organic$5.50 – $75.00 Select options
CBD Sour Gummies 10mg NO THC (w/Melatonin)$15.00 Add to cart
CBD Soaking Salts – 150MG$20.00 Add to cart
CBD Organic Gummies 12.5mg NO THC (w/Melatonin)$39.00 – $75.00 Select options
Topical CBD Salve$55.00 Select options
Your needs, as an athlete, are different than anyone else’s. This means your CBD use may look different from others. But, a few things remain certain:
- CBD can help with muscle gains, recovery and even better sleep.
- CBD can improve endurance and stamina when taken regularly.
- CBD – when free of THC – is permitted under most current athletic organization rules and regulations.
- CBD provides benefits that go beyond standard muscle recovery and could be beneficial for a wide variety of individuals.
“For a more in-debth look at “CBD for Athletic Recovery” check out the presentation I recently gave at a Lucky Leaf Hemp Expo in Dallas.” — Sydney Torabi 9/22/19
- Co-Founder RESTART CBD
- Under Armour Sponsored Athlete
- Certified Nutritionist and Personal Trainer
- Former University of Texas Women’s Swim Team