RESTART CBD is an Austin-based brand founded by two sisters: Shayda and Sydney Torabi.
- Behind the Brand
- Their Story – Born & Raised in Austin
- What Makes RESTART CBD Different
- Our CBD. Your Health!
- Two Sisters Light up the Cannabis Scene
- Five Things to Know Before you Buy CBD
- Follow us @restartcbd @withshayda @spinsyddy
- Hemp & CBD Product Notice:
- All of our products containing CBD are made from industrial grade hemp.
- Hemp and CBD work with the body’s endocannabinoid system.
- Most CBD hemp oil contains <0.3% THC. While this is the legal limit in Texas and many drug tests can distinguish the difference between CBD and THC, not all drug tests separate between CBD and THC on test results.
- RESTART CBD’s Signature Line including Replenish, Relax, Recover, Repair and Renew contain no THC. Other products may contain <0.3% THC.
- WARNING: If you suspect that you will be drug tested, please contact your employer/doctor/parole officer/etc. prior to using hemp or CBD Products.
12 Things You Should Know Before We Get Started:
- We are not talking about marijuana. We are talking about hemp and the CBD that comes from the hemp plant. You can also find hemp products in your local grocery store that do not contain CBD (hemp seed oil, hemp hearts, hemp protein etc.) All of our products containing CBD are made from industrial grade hemp.
- Cannabis Sativa L produces 2 plants: hemp and marijuana
- CBD (cannabidiol) is produced by both plants
- The Hemp plant contains less than 1% THC, usually less than 0.3%. It cannot get you “high.”
- The Marijuana plant contains more than 1% THC, the cannabinoid that will get you “high.”
- Hemp is legal in the US and is not considered a drug.
- RESTART CBD comes from the legal, non-intoxicating hemp plant. RESTART CBD’s Signature Line including Replenish, Relax and Recover contain no THC. Other products may contain <0.3% THC.
- In December the, 2018 Farm Bill was signed into law. Not only did this de-schedule and permanently remove HEMP from the Federal Controlled Substance Act (CSA), industrial hemp is now classified as an agricultural commodity.
- Hemp and CBD work with the body’s endocannabinoid system. Through the Endocannabinoid System, cannabinoid-rich hemp can help regulate homeostasis within the body.
- The most known and beneficial cannabinoid within Hemp is CBD (Cannabidiol).
- Other beneficial cannabinoids found in hemp include CBN, CBG, CBC, Terpenes and Flavonoids. What is CBG?
- Regarding drug testing, we cannot make any claims on whether or not any of our products will show up on a drug test. Pure CBD isolate products have NO THC. Full spectrum products, including CBD Flower, are full spectrum CBD and contain less than 0.3%. We are not legally able to make any guarantees or recommendations or regarding drug tests on THC free or Full Spectrum products. If that is a concern, we would recommend not consuming any CBD products and/or doing some further research at ProjectCBD.org, before making the decision to consume any CBD.
The Demand for CBD
- Nearly 7% of Americans are already using CBD (Cowen & Co Advisory Survey)
- 51% of seniors that have tried CBD report an improved quality of life (Forbes)
- 43% of CBD users now use hemp/cannabis instead of other medications to treat their conditions (Brightfield Group).
- Search volumes for CBD related keywords have nearly tripled in the last 3 years within Google. (Feb 2019)
- CBD Oil (831,000 searches)
- CBD (425,000 searches)
- CBD Gummies (66,000 searches)
- CBD Oil Benefits (57,000 searches)
- What is CBD (46,000 searches)
CBD 101: Table of Contents – ABCs of CBD
- Used consistently, CBD may prevent and manage ailments.
- Its effects, however, assume regular use at an effective dosage.
- Consumed at regular intervals through the day, 10mg to 25mg doses should manage chronic pain.
You can consume CBD in different forms that fit your lifestyle.
- For consumers that are new to CBD oils we have sublingual oils that start at 20mg per mL and go up to 120mg per mL.
- CBD Gel capsules
- CBD-infused edibles, CBD gummies, mints, gum, lollipops, snacks and beverages are also available.
- CBD Topicals, including roll-ons, salves, creams and healing oils.
- CBD hemp flower and vape products that go up to 650mg per mL.
Quick Overview of CBD
- CBD Oil Basics and the Story of RESTART CBD
- CBD Facts
- Medical Cannabis | Conditions Treated by Cannabis | CBD
- Google News
- 400 Year History of Hemp to CBD
- What is CBD? The Basics of CBD.
- What is Cannabis?
- THC vs. CBD
- How is CBD oil Extracted from the Cannabis Plant?
- Beneficial Properties of CBD
- If I smoke marijuana, don’t I already get enough CBD?
CBD products activate your Endocannabinoid System (ECS). What happens when the ECS is activated? It’s the only time 2-way communication (homeostasis) is happening within the body. When taking CBD, the body is able to tell the brain exactly where it’s needing more help and assistance.
- What are Cannabinoids?
- How does CBD effect your endocannabinoid system (ECS)?
- How does the Endocannabinoid System work?
- What is an endocannabinoid?
- How to Safely Use CBD
- Anything else I should know?
- Here’s what you should know when buying CBD
- Is the product a full spectrum or isolate?
- How was the CBD extracted?
- Choose your strength.
- What is the right amount for you?
- Where is the hemp grown or sourced from?
- What other ingredients are in the product?
- What’s in your CBD Oil?
- Is it 3rd party tested?
- Is CBD Legal?
- When you are purchasing CBD products, you have two options.
- The choice simply comes down to your own preferences.
- Full Spectrum CBD
- Is Full Spectrum CBD “THC-FREE” a Real Thing?
- CBD Isolate
- Benefits of CBD
- Choose a high quality product.
- Picking the Right Seller.
- One final note: CBD will not get you high.
- Study Finds CBD Isolates Overcome Clinical Efficacy Limitations of CBD Oil Extracts
- What sets CBD Isolate apart?
- CBD Is Proving to be an Effective Treatment for Many Ailments
- Highlights of the Israeli Study
- Your body will absorb CBD through your bloodstream.
- There are four primary methods for CBD consumption.
- Ingestion: Edibles – CBD Gummies
There is no fixed recipe or dose when it comes to using CBD oils. What might work for you might not work for someone else. Since we are all biochemically exclusive, it’s best to experiment with a variety of CBD products. Pay attention to your body, and find the “personal product and dose” that work most optimally for you.
- The Ultimate Guide to Dosing
- How Much CBD Should I Take?
- What Is The Recommended CBD Dose
- Why Are There Different Strengths
- What are MG and ML
- What Is the Size of the Container
- The higher the CBD rating in MG does not necessarily mean it’s stronger.
- How to Calculate Your CBD Dosage
- Finding the Right CBD Dosage
- Keep a Log
- 4 Tips Before you Begin
- Restart CBD Rating Page
If you are wondering whether to increase your CBD mg dosage, here are a few things to conside
– Severity of Symptoms
– Body Size
– Prior CBD Use
CBD has the ability to aid those suffering from several ailments, and it’s even useful for healthy people in everyday living. As users continue to report its beneficial therapeutic effects, it’s fair to say that hemp-derived CBD is good for the human body.
- CBD Benefits Chart
- People Use CBD for Many Situations
- CBD Facts vs. Fiction
- Research Show CBD Benefits for Over 50 Conditions
- Not All CBD Is Created Equal
- Brand & Dosage
- Biochemistry & Lifestyle
- Physical Health
- Psychological Health
- Strains & The Entourage Effect
- Final Thoughts on CBD Oils Efficacy
- Things to Consider When Treating Your Pet with CBD
- Pet CBD Dosage Basics
- Dosing with CBD Oil
- Precise Dosing
- Precise CBD Dosing Chart
- How to Give your Dog CBD Oil
- CBD Capsules for Dogs
- Dosage with CBD Treats
- How Much CBD can I give my dog?
- Can My Dog Take Too Much CBD?
- Choosing the Right Product (Oil, Capsules, Or Treats)
- Products Available:
a. RESTORE Pet CBD (PURE CBD NO THC)
b. REVIVE Pet CBD (Full Spectrum <0.3% THC)
- Final Thoughts on Dosage Recommendations
- CBD Dosage Checklist for Pets
- What is Anxiety
- What are the Symptoms of Dog Anxiety?
- Traditional Anxiety Treatments for Dogs
- CBD Can Help Control Anxiety in Dogs
- CBD Dosage for Dogs With Anxiety
- People Have Successfully Used CBD to Treat Anxiety in Dogs
- Grown in the USA – Why it matters?
- CO2 Extraction
- 99% Pure Isolate
- Zero THC
- Organic Ingredients
- CBD is not the only ingredient in your CBD oil.
P. RESTART CBD PRODUCT LINE:
- CBD Oil
- CBD Capsules
- CBD Flower
- CBD Topicals
- Pet CBD
- CBD Vape Oils, E-juice, Pens, Pipes and CBD Vape Cartridges (assortment varies in Store)
- SUBSCRIBE & SAVE
Q. FAQS: Frequently Asked Questions.
- Is CBD Legal?
- If I Smoke Marijuana, Don’t I Already Get CBD?
- Will I Pass a Drug Test?
We are not legally able to make any recommendations or guarantees regarding drug tests on THC free products and cannot make any claims on whether or not any of our products will show up on a drug test. However, our CBD Isolate products have zero THC. If this is a concern, we would recommend doing some further research before making the decision to consume any CBD.
- What’s in Your CBD Water?
- Can Full Spectrum CBD be “THC Free”?
- Can I Diffuse CBD Oil?
- Can I Vape your CBD Oil? We DO NOT recommend vaping our CBD oils as they are not made to be inhaled. We do have Vape Products that are specially formulated to be inhaled. AND if you have a vape pen with a coil or one that is made for concentrates, you can vape our CBD wax directly (similar to a dab).
- If I take CBD, will I pass a drug test?
HEMP COMPLIANCE AND OVERVIEW
(UPDATE: 4/17/2019) Today at the Capitol, the Public Health Committee approved Rep. Lucio III’s HB 1365, which expands medical access to cannabis. The bill was amended and passed with unanimous support from committee members!
Take Action — Texas Two-Step! Time is tight to move bills forward, so we need you to take action today — Call your representative!
- Identify your representative and their Capitol office phone number.
- Call your Texas State Representative to ask that they join 54 other legislators by becoming a co-author for this important legislation and remind them to vote YES for HB 1365 when it’s up for a vote on the House floor. (Leave a message if necessary.)
Here is a script you can use:
“Hello, my name is ___ and I am a constituent. I would like to request that my representative become a co-author for Representative Lucio’s HB 1365 and vote yes for the bill once it is considered on the House Floor.”
- 2018 Farm Bill Signed
- What Does This Mean for the Hemp Industry?
- What is Hemp?
- Why Was Hemp Banned in the First Place?
- Why Does This Make Economic Sense?
- Is CBD Legal in all 50 states?
- House Bill 1657 would allow the distribution of Hemp Products in Texas
Archaeologists found remnants of hemp fabric dating back to 8,000 BC from ancient Mesopotamia.
Hemp was one of the first domestically-cultivated plants for textile fiber and has many applications, including paper, textiles, biodegradable plastics, construction, health food, and fuel.
Hemp can generate as much paper a year as four acres of trees.
Due to hemp’s deep roots, it can grow easily in many different types of soil and environments. The roots help hold the soil together, which prevents soil erosion. Furthermore, hemp increases the microbial content of the soil, so after harvesting, the plants can be returned to the soil to rejuvenate it for a more abundant yield.
Besides soil health, hemp can be used to create durable, clean plastics.
Plastic made from hemp is biodegradable and non-toxic. Hempcrete is another substantial product made from hemp, which is used for structural buildings and is fully recyclable, pest resistant, and strong.
Not only is hemp used for buildings, but also for fuel.
Oil from hemp seed can be converted to biodiesel at a 97 percent efficiency rate and burns at a lower temperature than any other biofuel. Hemp has such a high carbon-dioxide uptake that it creates carbon sequestration, which means it can capture emissions. Hemp is an amazing, versatile plant with many benefits beyond healing the human body — it heals the earth.