One of the best (and easiest) ways you can incorporate CBD into a recipe is by adding it to raw balls! By leaving the CBD uncooked, you preserve the potency of the CBD. The recipe below is a tried and true Torabi go-to because it’s easy to make and mouth watering delicious!
CBD Coconut Vanilla Raw Recovery Balls are great for a post-workout treat. They’re easy to pack, easy to eat, and are the absolutely perfect snack for that timing right after the workout and before or after your next meal. What we’re trying to say is these are just about great for anytime of day!
This specific recipe uses our RECOVER CBD Oil which is a 30mg/mL dosage. We recommend using 15-20mL depending on the kind of potency you’re looking for per ball.
- 1/3 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup raw pecans
- 15mL of our RECOVER CBD Oil (30mg CBD per 1mL)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 scoops favorite Vanilla Protein Powder (We Prefer Vital Proteins Vanilla Coconut Collagen)
- 3 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup creamy nut butter
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp nut milk of choice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Combine cashews and almonds in food processor to pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients, excluding 1 tbsp shredded coconut and pulse until a thick dough forms.
- Form into 1-inch balls (option to roll in coconut flakes)
- Store in airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days, or freezer for up to 2-3 weeks.
- Make about 30 (15mg CBD per ball).
Grab a bottle of RECOVER CBD Oil and try out our recipe! We love to see how YOU use our CBD and get creative in the kitchen. Make sure to TAG us on social using @restartcbd!